No lavish gifts for Farrell’s childrenAugust 19th, 2012 - 5:43 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 19 (IANS) Irish actor Colin Farrell avoids showering his chidren with lavish gifts because he wants them to enjoy their childhood with simple toys.
The 26-year-old has two sons - James, 8, with model Kim Bordenave and two-year-old Henry with actress Alicja Bachleda-Curus.
“Toys keep them happy and I give them ice-cream. That’s about as extravagant as it gets,” thesun.co.uk quoted Farrell as saying.
“One of my sons loves footballs, tennis balls - anything round - and the other is mad on trains,” he added.
- No expensive gifts for Farrell's kids - Aug 18, 2012
- Colin Farrell splits from girlfriend - Oct 15, 2010
- Rihanna attracted to Colin Farrell, plans a date - Feb 22, 2011
- Colin Farrell visits Poland to baptise baby son - Dec 31, 2009
- Colin Farrell's girlfriend pregnant? - Aug 18, 2009
- It's a boy for Colin Farrell, girlfriend - Oct 31, 2009
- Colin Farrell under pressure to propose to girlfriend - Oct 05, 2009
- Colin Farrell's banned sex tape sent to girlfriend's family - Nov 05, 2009
- Colin Farrell reveals his sex tape horror - Jun 10, 2010
- Colin Farrell to become dad again - Sep 14, 2009
- Second baby for Farell - Sep 15, 2009
- 'Awkward' LA encounter for Colin Farrell, Lindsay Lohan - Jan 18, 2010
- Colin Farrell quietly breaks-up with girlfriend - Oct 16, 2010
- Robbing to watch movies, four held - Mar 28, 2011
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012