No fog, warm day and pleasant breeze in DelhiDecember 19th, 2008 - 12:26 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 19 (IANS) The capital woke up to a warm morning Friday with a pleasant breeze and no fog. The warm spell of the past week may take a while to pass, said met department officials.“The minimum temperature recorded was 13.8 degrees Celsius. The maximum was recorded at 27.4 degrees Celsius,” said an official of the Safdarjung Met office.
The minimum temperatures has gone up by 3 degrees Celsius in just three days, while the maximum temperature too is a notch higher than what was predicted a few days back.
The days have become windier over the past few days with a gush of cool winds, but the temperatures are not likely to lower at least for the coming two days, the official said.
“The Northern Western Disturbances have not passed. Till they leave there is no likelihood of temperatures dropping,” the official added.
The official said there was no fog and visibility was recorded at 2,000 metres. The following two days are forecast to be bright and clear.
- Chilly start to Sunday for Delhi - Dec 11, 2011
- Warm Monday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 07, 2011
- Foggy morning, pleasant day ahead in Delhi - Dec 03, 2011
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, warm day ahead - Apr 16, 2012
- Pleasant day ahead for Delhi - Nov 26, 2011
- Sultry morning in Delhi - Jun 08, 2012
- Windy Friday in Delhi, mercury to rise Saturday (Lead) - Mar 23, 2012
- Pleasant weekend forecast for Delhi (Lead) - Nov 19, 2011
- Hot weekend ahead in Delhi (Lead) - Jun 03, 2011
- Chilly morning, temperature dips in Delhi - Dec 15, 2011
- Foggy morning, sunny day ahead for Delhi - Dec 02, 2011
- After cold morning, sun brings warmth (Lead) - Dec 20, 2011
- Sunny day in Delhi, pleasant week ahead (Lead) - Nov 20, 2011
- Hot day for Delhi - Mar 30, 2012
- Bright day in Delhi, thunder storm expected - May 11, 2012