No evidence against Pragya Thakur: Rajnath SinghNovember 8th, 2008 - 5:28 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 8 (IANS) Bharatiya Janata Party’s national president Rajnath Singh has come out in support of Hindu missionary Pragya Singh Thakur, the prime accused in the Malegaon bomb blast case. Rajnath Singh said Saturday there has been no evidence against Thakur and that narco tests were being done on her to harass her.
“No evidence has been found against Pragya Thakur. So many narco tests are not done even on terrorists,” Singh said at the BJP national headquarters here.
Thakur was arrested along with Shivnarayan Singh and Shyam Bhavarlal Sahu for alleged involvement in the Sep 29 Malegaon bomb blasts in which five people were killed.
- BJP's lotus flowering in pond of terrorism: Congress - Nov 05, 2008
- Sadhvi Pragnya files fresh bail plea - Nov 18, 2011
- ATS to conduct narco test on Sadhvi Pragya - Oct 27, 2008
- Sadhvi's father observing vow of silence - Oct 27, 2008
- High court grants bail to two Malegaon blast accused - Aug 03, 2011
- Sadhvi Pragya arrested in Sunil Joshi murder case - Feb 26, 2011
- Pragya Thakur arrested in Madhya Pradesh murder case - Feb 26, 2011
- Malegaon blast case: Supreme Court to hear Sadhvi Pragya 's appeal - Oct 04, 2010
- Bomb for bomb - Aseemanand confesses bombings to target Muslims (Lead) - Jan 07, 2011
- Government protecting Islamic terrorists: Togadia - Nov 04, 2008
- Samjhauta blast accused Aseemanand claims innocence - Apr 22, 2011
- Ajmer blast case: CBI arrests 'mastermind' Swami Asimanand in Haridwar - Nov 19, 2010
- No narco test without consent, rules Supreme Court (Roundup) - May 05, 2010
- Aseemanand confesses to his involvement in Samjhauta, Ajmer blasts - Jan 07, 2011
- Pragya investigations not transperant: BJP - Nov 03, 2008