No dieting for Jennifer LawrenceMarch 3rd, 2012 - 3:33 am ICT by IANS
London, March 3 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Lawrence says she prefers exercise over starving herself to stay in shape.
Lawrence admits that while she loves to hit the gym, she does not enjoy depriving herself of food.
“I hate saying, I like exercising. But it’s nice being in shape for a movie, because they basically do it all for you. It’s like, ‘Here’s your trainer. This is what you can eat’, she told the Glamour magazine.
The 21-year-old actress plays the lead role of Katniss Everdeen in the first installment of “The Hunger Games” trilogy, and admits she is worried about the fame the role will bring, reports femalefirst.co.uk
“I feel like I got a ticket to go to another planet and I’m moving there and there’s no turning back, and I don’t know if I’m going to like that other planet or have friends there. It’s daunting. The people who used to ignore me at parties, now they’re nice to me.”
- Lawrence's confesses she short-sells herself - Mar 14, 2012
- Lawrence excited about her doll - Apr 12, 2012
- Lawrance hair-do in 'Hunger Games' cost 18,000 pounds - Mar 21, 2012
- Jennifer Lawrence lands a role in 'The Hunger Games' - Mar 19, 2011
- I peed in the woods: Jennifer Lawrence - Mar 20, 2012
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- I am the best hairstylist: Nicole Richie - May 06, 2012
- I hate exercising: Longoria - Sep 03, 2012
- Dissatisfied with fitness regime? Try a personal trainer - Oct 03, 2011
- Hathaway hates watching herself on screen - Apr 15, 2012
- Jill Scott loses 50 pounds - May 18, 2011
- I'm in the best shape of my life, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Apr 16, 2011
- Ronaldo's girlfriend Irina Shayk sizzles in new swimwear campaign - Apr 11, 2011
- Zeta-Jones too lazy to exercise - Jun 11, 2012
- JLo is in great shape, says Kimberley Walsh - Sep 07, 2011