No diet plan for AdeleApril 15th, 2012 - 6:03 am ICT by IANS
London, April 15 (IANS) In times when most celebrities are busy trying to lose weight, Grammy award-winning British singer Adele has no plans to slim down. She enjoys her food as much as ever.
“Adele is enjoying her time off and living life to the max. She’s been enjoying her food and going out for meals a lot. And over Easter she ate enough chocolate to sink a ship,” showbizspy.com quoted a source close to the singer.
“She’s certainly not looking to lose weight. In fact she’s making a point not to,” the source added.
Recent reports claimed the star had embarked on a fitness regime in a bid to drop two dress sizes before the summer.
- No junk food for Simpson - Jun 03, 2012
- Simon Cowell wants Adele for 'The X Factor' - Mar 13, 2012
- Jessica Simpson's fiance puts her on diet - Feb 16, 2011
- Does Adele talk about Alex in '21'? - Apr 04, 2012
- Adele records nursery rhymes album for baby - Jul 08, 2012
- Kardashian, West vacation in Hawaii - Aug 20, 2012
- Aguilera likes her fuller figure - Sep 06, 2012
- Adele plans to move out of London? - Dec 18, 2011
- Adele's tunes inspire Stewart - Jun 02, 2012
- Duff isn't worried about losing baby weight - Jun 21, 2012
- Gays vote Adele as top pop artist - Apr 23, 2012
- Thin Elizabeth Banks won't mention her weight - May 16, 2012
- Adele thrilled with pregnancy - Jul 18, 2012
- Simpson writes songs for her unborn child - Apr 09, 2012
- Raven Symone's Weight Loss Grabs Attention - Jan 08, 2011
Tags: , , , , , ,