No bail for Satyam’s Rajus, former CFOFebruary 18th, 2009 - 5:06 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Feb 18 (IANS) A city court Wednesday dismissed fresh bail petitions of Satyam Computer’s disgraced founder B. Ramalinga Raju, his brother B. Rama Raju and former chief financial officer Vadlamani Srinivas.
The court also allowed the Income Tax department to interrogate Ramalinga Raju for one day on Feb 21 in the Rs.70-billion (Rs.7,000-crore) accounting fraud case.
The three are in judicial custody since early January. Ramalinga Raju was arrested Jan 9, two days after he confessed to the country’s biggest corporate scam of Rs.70 billion. His brother was also arrested the same day.
Srinivas was picked up a day later.
- Raju, others denied bail in Satyam scam - Aug 04, 2011
- Satyam case: no bail for Raju, seven others - Aug 30, 2011
- CBI plea against Ramalinga Raju's bail to be heard Monday - Aug 29, 2010
- Supreme Court cancels bail of Raju, five others (Second Lead) - Oct 26, 2010
- Satyam Ramalinga Raju released on bail - Nov 05, 2011
- Satyam Rajus bail plea dismissed - Jan 28, 2009
- Satyam's Ramalinga Raju, two others get bail - Nov 04, 2011
- Raju brothers bail plea to be heard Monday (lead) - Jan 16, 2009
- Supreme Court cancels bail to Satyam's Raju, asks him to surrender by Nov. 8 - Oct 26, 2010
- No bail for Satyam Rajus, former finance head (Lead) - Feb 18, 2009
- Satyam fraud case: Sick Raju makes dramatic appearance in court - Aug 24, 2010
- Satyam Raju's brother fails to get anticipatory bail - Feb 13, 2009
- No bail for Satyam Rajus, former CFO (Lead) - Jan 28, 2009
- Satyam Raju bought lands abroad as well: prosecution - Jan 23, 2009
- Ramalinga Raju surrenders in court, back in jail (Lead) - Nov 10, 2010