Nigerian held with Rs.40 lakh cocaineMay 3rd, 2011 - 12:17 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 2 (IANS) A Nigerian national was arrested here allegedly for drug trafficking and 40 grams of cocaine costing around Rs.40 lakh was recovered from him, police said Monday.
Kingsley John, 36, was arrested from Kakrola More in west Delhi Saturday, police said.
John, who stays near Dwarka More, came to India about three years ago on a multiple business visa and started a garment business from Trichanapalli in Tamilnadu, according to police.
He also stayed for some time in Mumbai.
“He came to Delhi in January 2010 and later started trafficking in drugs. He was receiving supply of cocaine from Africa,” Deputy Commissioner of Police Ashok Chand said.
Indo-Asian News Service
- Two foreigners held for drug trafficking - Oct 13, 2011
- Nigerian arrested with cocaine in Delhi - May 18, 2012
- Nigerian held with drugs - Jun 01, 2011
- Two arrested for peddling cocaine - Aug 28, 2012
- Nigerian arrested with Rs.2.5 crore of cocaine - Mar 02, 2012
- Two Nigerians held in Hyderabad for supplying drugs - Oct 23, 2011
- Nigerian held with cocaine in Delhi - Mar 12, 2012
- Woman, Ugandan arrested for drug trafficking - Mar 01, 2012
- Three Nigerians held with drugs in Delhi - May 20, 2011
- Nigerian drug peddler arrested - Mar 30, 2012
- Nigerian drug peddler held in Delhi (Lead) - Jan 11, 2011
- Two Nigerians held for running drug racket - Mar 30, 2011
- Two Nigerians among three held for drug trafficking - Mar 10, 2011
- South African, woman arrested for drug peddling - Jan 08, 2012
- Two Nigerians held with heroin - Sep 27, 2011
Tags: ashok, asian news, business visa, chand, cocaine, commissioner of police, deputy commissioner, drug trafficking, garment business, indo, kingsley, lakh, New Delhi, news service, prv, raj, rs 40, tamilnadu, time in mumbai, west delhi