Nicolas Cage likes working with foreign actorsSeptember 4th, 2008 - 12:43 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 3 (IANS) Hollywood actor Nicolas Cage has vowed to work with more foreign actors because he finds it “refreshing” to work with people from different parts of the globe.Cage shot his forthcoming film “Bangkok Dangerous” entirely in Thailand with Chinese directors Oxide Pang Chun and Danny Pang, who hired an all-Thai crew, reports contactmusic.com.
“It’s always interesting when you see different cultures, different races interacting. You want to see people getting along in cultures. It’s refreshing to work with people from all around the world who are so talented and introducing them to the United States as well,” Cage said.
The actor also insists that the experience has inspired him to develop a more “international mind”.
- Now new hairstyle for Cage - Jan 29, 2012
- 'Storm Warriors' - Only special effects, no story (IANS Film Review; Rating: 1/2) - Jul 03, 2010
- Suu Kyi to help Myanmarese migrants in Thailand - May 30, 2012
- Ryan Gosling to star in 'Only God Forgives' - Jun 25, 2011
- Iran envoy blames Israel for Bangkok bombings - Feb 19, 2012
- Nicolas Cage vows to work in multicultural projects - Sep 04, 2008
- India, Thailand review FTA talks, push trilateral highway - Aug 10, 2012
- Nicolas Cage treats son with a wedding jet - May 04, 2011
- Westwood eyes more Asian glory at Thailand golf - Dec 05, 2011
- Cage returns to work after arrest - Apr 19, 2011
- Jake Gyllenhaal doesn't see himself as leading man - Nov 29, 2010
- Family tourism to replace Thailand's 'sex tourism' tag - Aug 19, 2011
- Over 100 Indian films shot in Thailand annually - Aug 20, 2011
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Frozen Ground' - Jul 30, 2011
- Efron blown away by Taylor Schilling - Apr 23, 2012