Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh’s birthdayNovember 22nd, 2011 - 7:39 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 22 (IANS) Singer Nicola Roberts gave a speech on behalf of her absent Girls Aloud bandmates Cheryl Cole, Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle at Kimberley Walsh’s 30th birthday party.
The “Lucky Day” singer was the only member of the girl group to raise a toast on Walsh’s birthday Saturday, femalefirst.co.uk.
“This is on behalf of Girls Aloud. We love you babe. I remember when you were 22, and now look at you all grown and 30. Whoop,” she said.
“We’re so proud of you. Me, Cheryl, Sarah and Nadine all adore you. Girls Aloud forever,” she added.
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- 'Girls Aloud' not splitting: Nicola Roberts - Apr 26, 2010
- Girls Aloud are more like colleagues than friends: Coyle - Dec 06, 2010
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole plans alcohol free Christmas lunch - Dec 20, 2011
- Sarah Harding books palatial wedding venue - Apr 19, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010