Nicki Minaj new face of PepsiMarch 20th, 2012 - 2:37 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 20 (IANS) Rapper Nicki Minaj has signed a multi-million dollar deal to front the campaign for Pepsi’s new drink called Pop.
Derek Jackson, head of Glu agency who brokered the agreement, confirms the star shot a television commercial for the new product in South America last month.
“You’ll see the commercial probably in the next two months. That’ll be a segue into a new beverage Pepsi has, called ‘Pop,’ and she’ll be the face of the brand, it’s going to be explosive” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Derek as saying.
The 29-year-old, who has an income of 4 million pounds last year, is planning to tour Britain in June.
- Kissing Madonna was good: Minaj - Dec 10, 2011
- Enrique offered $4 mn for 'American Idol'? - Sep 08, 2012
- Minaj's fragrance bottle has a pink wig - Sep 08, 2012
- Nicki Minaj pulls out of music fest - Aug 19, 2012
- Catholic League slams Minaj's Grammy gig as vulgar - Feb 14, 2012
- Nicki Minaj wants to have kids - Mar 23, 2012
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
- Minaj warns fathers against substance abuse - Nov 30, 2010
- Nicki Minaj-the new bootylicious girl on the block - Nov 27, 2010
- Madonna teams up with Minaj for new single - Oct 29, 2011
- Nicki Minaj finds it hard to trust friends - Feb 26, 2011
- Nicki Minaj & will.i.am pay tribute to Japanese anime in their latest video - Oct 27, 2010
- Will.i.am admits that he struggles while singing - May 25, 2012
- Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj: The Latest Cat Fighters - Nov 27, 2010
- Nicki Minaj steps away from bisexual image - Nov 24, 2010