Nicki Minaj finds herself awkwardAugust 9th, 2011 - 2:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 9 (IANS) Singer Nicki Minaj believes she and Lady Gaga are both “awkward” and do “non-pretty” things.
The “Roman’s Revenge” rapper feels she and Gaga have many things in common and that they both promote ideologies which are not common.
“We both do the awkward non-pretty thing. What we’re saying - what I’m saying anyway - is that it’s OK to be weird. Any maybe your weird is my normal. Who’s to say? I think it’s an attitude we both share,” contactmusic.com quoted the 28-year-old as saying.
- Minaj 'overtly fondled' at airport - Jul 10, 2012
- Eve scolds Nicki Minaj - Apr 10, 2012
- Nicki Minaj teaches rap to Stephan - Mar 31, 2012
- Minaj not ready for kids - Apr 23, 2012
- Minaj tired of comparison with Gaga - Apr 10, 2012
- Why did Minaj quit Twitter? - Apr 21, 2012
- Nicki Minaj tones down sexual contents in album - Feb 13, 2011
- Rich men are a turn-off: Nicki Minaj - Oct 22, 2011
- Minaj wants baby in five years - May 11, 2012
- Minaj wants kids protected from her lyrics - Apr 29, 2012
- Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj's feud continues - Feb 17, 2012
- Minaj finds it boring to look sexy - Feb 15, 2012
- Nicki Minaj gives a lap dance to Lil Wayne - Mar 29, 2011
- Minaj doesn't want to be poor again - Apr 22, 2012
- Whats Brewing Between Amber Rose And Nicki Minaj? - Nov 18, 2010