Nick Jonas keen to work in theaterJune 9th, 2011 - 9:46 am ICT by IANS
London, June 9 (IANS) Singer-actor Nick Jonas says he wants to do more of musical theater because he is fond of it.
Jonas, who made his “Broadway” theater debut at the age of seven, is set to appear on stage in Los Angeles later in 2011 in a production of Hairspray and is hopeful that he will get more opportunities to showcase his acting talents in front of a live audience.
“Musical theater has a fond spot in my heart. Hopefully, I’ll be able to do more of it,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 18-year-old as saying.
- P. Diddy wants to do more comedy films - Jan 18, 2011
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- Brand glad to do community service - Aug 01, 2012
- Efron eyes Broadway stint - Sep 14, 2012
- Gomez wants to focus on acting career - Dec 18, 2011
- Cyndi Lauper set for theatre debut with 'Kinky Boots' musical - Feb 24, 2012
- Nick Jonas dating Delta Goodrem? - May 18, 2011
- 'Potter' success cannot be repeated: Radcliffe - Mar 19, 2011
- Carey, Cannon working on cartoon - May 09, 2012
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Joe Jonas has shoe fetish - Jul 28, 2011
- Nicki Minaj wants to have kids - Mar 23, 2012
- Timberlake unsure about music career - Oct 01, 2010
- Popularity not important for Gervais - Jun 25, 2012
- Alec Baldwin returns to Broadway - Jun 29, 2012