New Zealand on 106/5 on day two of first TestAugust 24th, 2012 - 7:02 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Aug 24 (IANS) New Zealand were struggling at 106 for five in reply to India’s 438 by stumps on day two of the first cricket Test he re Friday.
James Franklin and Kruger van Wyk were at the crease on 30 and zero with New Zealand trailing by 332 runs.
Off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin picked up three wickets for India while Pragyan Ojha took a couple.
India were 438 all out at the stroke of tea with Cheteswar Pujara contributing 159 to the total.
- India tightens noose on New Zealand at lunch (Lead) - Aug 25, 2012
- India tighten noose on Kiwis, rain curtails third day's play (Second Lead) - Aug 25, 2012
- India vs New Zealand: Scoreboard at tea on Day 3 - Aug 25, 2012
- Scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, Day 2, First Test - Aug 24, 2012
- Raina, Kohli to India's rescue (Tea Lead) - Sep 01, 2012
- India vs New Zealand: Scoreboard at lunch on Day 3 - Aug 25, 2012
- New Zealand choose to bat against India - Aug 31, 2012
- India opt to bat against New Zealand - Aug 23, 2012
- First Test: Ashwin spins India to innings victory (Roundup) - Aug 26, 2012
- Final Scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, 1st Test - Aug 26, 2012
- Scoreboard of India's first innings against New Zealand - Aug 24, 2012
- India tighten grip on first Test against New Zealand (Roundup) - Aug 24, 2012
- India vs New Zealand: Scoreboard at tea - Sep 01, 2012
- Ashwin strikes, Test poised for close finish (Roundup) - Sep 02, 2012
- Scoreboard at tea: India vs New Zealand, Second Test, Day One - Aug 31, 2012