New Zealand ask India to bat in Twenty20February 25th, 2009 - 1:02 pm ICT by IANS
Christchurch, Feb 25 (IANS) New Zealand captain Daniel Vettori won the toss and elected to bowl against India in the first Twenty20 International of the series here Wednesday.
New Zealand: Daniel Vettori (captain), Brendon McCullum (wicketkeeper), Jesse Ryder, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Jacob Oram, Nathan McCullum, Ian Butler, Tim Southee, Ewen Thompson and Iain O’Brien.
India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain/wicketkeeper), Gautam Gambhir, Virender Sehwag, Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj Singh, Yusuf Pathan, Irfan Pathan, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan and Ishant Sharma.
Umpires: G.A.V. Baxter and E.A. Watkin
TV umpire: Tony Hill
Match referee: Ranjan Madugalle
- New Zealand ask India to bat - Feb 27, 2009
- India opt to field against New Zealand - Sep 11, 2012
- Australia opt to field against New Zealand - Feb 25, 2011
- New Zealand to bat against Sri Lanka - Mar 29, 2011
- New Zealand elect to bat in third Test against India - Nov 20, 2010
- Scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, Second T20 - Sep 12, 2012
- New Zealand win the toss, India to bat - Mar 08, 2009
- World T20: Bangladesh choose to bowl against Kiwis - Sep 21, 2012
- Kiwis win toss, opt to bat in fifth ODI - Dec 10, 2010
- India opt to bowl against New Zealand in third ODI - Dec 04, 2010
- India opt to field against New Zealand - Dec 01, 2010
- Rain delays start of play in last ODI in Auckland - Mar 14, 2009
- Sri Lanka elect to bat against New Zealand - Mar 18, 2011
- Final scoreboard: India vs. New Zealand, Twenty20 - Feb 25, 2009
- Dhoni wins toss, India to bat - Mar 03, 2009