New app helps find who ‘unfriends’ you on FacebookJanuary 31st, 2012 - 9:30 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 31 (IANS) People who have been “unfriended” on social network Facebook can now check out the person through a new software that can be installed in any internet browser.
The software — called “Unfriend Finder” — also alerts users when someone rejects or ignores a friend request.
It is free, and till date has been downloaded 44 million times, the Daily Mail reported.
The script works in browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Users see a red counter in their menu bar which comes up “-1″ when someone unfriends them.
Facebook itself does not have the option of alerting people when they are removed from the friends list.
- Microsoft web browser faces security risk - Feb 01, 2011
- Google Chrome is giving Firefox a tough compition. - Sep 23, 2010
- 900m Internet Explorer users at risk as Microsoft warns of security flaw - Feb 01, 2011
- Google Chrome is third most popular browser - Aug 01, 2011
- Google to ditch support for older Internet browsers - Jun 07, 2011
- Microsoft announces automatic upgrades for Internet Explorer - Dec 16, 2011
- Russian internet users double - Sep 24, 2011
- The IE9 Beta gets launched - Sep 21, 2010
- Microsoft offers browser choice to ease European antitrust concerns - Mar 02, 2010
- Rise of Google Chrome threatens Internet Explorer, Mozilla - Oct 10, 2010
- Google Chrome top browser for first time - Mar 22, 2012
- Yahoo plug-in brings new visual delight - May 24, 2012
- Google 3D medical browser maps human body - Dec 17, 2010
- IE 9 Public Beta Ready For Release, But Can It Beat Google Chrome? - Aug 22, 2010
- Firefox plots system to stop firms from tracking you online - Dec 01, 2010