Naval war room case: Abhishek Verma arrested with wifeJune 8th, 2012 - 10:22 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 8 (IANS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Friday arrested Abhishek Verma in connection with a fresh case registered by the agency in the naval war room leak case, a CBI official said.
The official said Verma and his wife Anca Neascu, a Romanian national, were arrested under the Prevention of Corruption Act.
A few weeks after the Indian government blacklisted six defence companies including Switzerland’s Rheinmetall Air Defence, the CBI on Thursday registered a fresh case against Abhishek Verma and raided his several premises along with a team of Income Tax officials.
- Abhishek Verma, wife in seven days CBI custody - Jun 09, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife in CBI custody till June 21 (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- Bail plea of Abhishek Verma's wife dismissed (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife sent to jail till July 4 (Lead) - Jun 21, 2012
- Court gives CBI papers linked to Abhishek Verma's case - Jul 17, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife seek bail - Aug 07, 2012
- Abhishek Verma calls fresh case politically motivated - Aug 09, 2012
- Verma, wife move release application in money laundering case - Sep 11, 2012
- CBI to file chargesheet against Abhishek Verma, wife Aug 7 - Aug 01, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife granted bail, arrested afresh - Aug 08, 2012
- Abhishek Verma fails to appear in court - Jul 21, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife in judicial custody for money laundering - Aug 27, 2012
- Abhishek Verma faces arrest for money laundering - Aug 21, 2012
- CBI to question Abhishek Verma, wife till Aug 21 - Aug 16, 2012
- ED to quiz Abhishek, wife - Aug 23, 2012
Tags: air defence, anca, cbi, central bureau of investigation, defence companies, income tax, indian government, naval war, New Delhi, premises, prevention of corruption act, rheinmetall, switzerland, tax officials, war room