NATO soldier dies in AfghanistanApril 29th, 2012 - 7:03 am ICT by IANS
Kabul, April 29 (IANS) A soldier with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) died Saturday in Afghanistan, a statement said.
“An International Security Assistance Force service member died as a result of a non-battle related injury in southern Afghanistan today (Saturday),” reported Xinhua citing the ISAF statement.
Troops mainly from the US, Britain and Australia have been stationed in southern Afghanistan under the framework of ISAF to curb Taliban-linked insurgency.
This year, a total of 133 foreign soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan so far.
- NATO soldier killed in Afghan blast - Sep 09, 2012
- Four NATO soldiers die in southern Afghanistan - May 12, 2012
- NATO troop killed in Afghanistan - Jan 06, 2012
- NATO soldier dies of non-battle injury in Afghanistan - Sep 18, 2011
- NATO soldier killed in Afghanistan - Sep 03, 2012
- 200 NATO soldiers killed in Afghanistan in 2011 - May 27, 2011
- NATO soldier killed in Afghan attack - Jan 22, 2012
- NATO soldier killed in Afghan insurgent attack - Nov 12, 2011
- Man in Afghan army uniform kills NATO soldier - Feb 01, 2012
- Five NATO soldiers die in Afghanistan: ISAF - Jul 31, 2011
- NATO soldier killed in Taliban attack - Apr 28, 2012
- Two NATO soldiers killed in Afghanistan blast - Jul 23, 2012
- Afghanistan to probe NATO airstrike on Pakistan - Nov 28, 2011
- Two NATO troops killed in Afghanistan - Mar 26, 2012
- Five NATO soldiers die in Afghan attacks - Jan 13, 2011