Naomi Campbell engaged?August 3rd, 2011 - 7:51 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 3 (IANS) Naomi Campbell hinted that she is engaged to boyfriend Vladislav Doronin when she blew up 50,000 pounds on fireworks while holidaying on the island of Crete in Greece. The supermodel told the guests it was time to celebrate their little secret.
“Naomi and her boyfriend set of a 50,000 pounds worth of fireworks over a 20-minute period,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“She was brimming with excitement and hinted they were engaged. She was telling guests it was time to celebrate their ‘little secret’. Naomi had the most incredible ring on. Everyone was commenting on how genuinely excited she seemed,” the source added.
The 41-year-old gets attracted to people who know their own minds and that Doronin falls in that category.
“I like men that are strong. I like strong men that know what they want, know what they are doing, that tell me what to do. I cannot tell Vlad what to do,” she said.
- Strong men attract Naomi Campbell - May 05, 2010
- Naomi Campbell All Set To Tie The Knot With Beau Vladislav Doronin - Nov 13, 2010
- Campbell 'to wed Russian billionaire beau at ancient Egyptian temple' - Nov 12, 2010
- Campbell turns reporter! - Feb 04, 2011
- Naomi Campbell may marry Russian boyfriend - Jan 25, 2010
- Naomi Campbell to take 2010 off to start family - Nov 30, 2009
- Naomi Campbell to marry? - Apr 24, 2010
- Naomi Campbell set to marry Russian lover? - Jan 23, 2010
- Naomi Campbell Gears Up To Celebrate 40th Birthday - Mar 26, 2010
- Naomi Campbell planning to start family? - Nov 29, 2009
- Anil Kapoor And Naomi Campbell Meet And Exchange Numbers - Jul 20, 2010
- Naomi Campbell 'was having a really bad day' when she assaulted her driver - Mar 04, 2010
- Campbell's beau stung by jellyfish - Feb 07, 2011
- Naomi Campbell 'still hanging on to married tycoon Vlad Doronin' - Feb 09, 2010
- Double celebrations for Naomi Campbell - May 22, 2010