Nano to be launched March 23February 26th, 2009 - 2:11 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Feb 26 (IANS) Global auto major Tata Motors Thursday announced that the much-awaited Tata Nano will be launched in Mumbai March 23.
Tata Nano is world’s cheapest car priced at around Rs.100,000.
“The cars will be on display at Tata Motors dealerships from the first week of April 2009. Bookings will commence from the second week of April 2009,” the statement said.
- Nepal to test-drive Nano next month - Jun 25, 2010
- TATA's to launch Nano on March 23 - Feb 26, 2009
- The worlds cheapest car, Tata Nano - Feb 28, 2009
- Tata Nano sale starts in Nepal from NRS 7.98 lakh - Jun 26, 2011
- Tatas Nano to be launched on Monday - Mar 22, 2009
- Tatas Nano to be launched today - Mar 23, 2009
- Tata Motors exhibits Nano's international avatar - Mar 03, 2009
- TATAs Nano launched - Mar 23, 2009
- People throng Tata showroom in Haldwani to have glimpse of 'Nano' - Apr 06, 2009
- Tata Motors unveils Safari variant, concept cars - Jan 05, 2012
- Mega-launches, big-ticket announcements at Delhi Auto Expo - Jan 03, 2012
- Tata Motor''s Pantnagar plant all set to roll out Nano - Mar 19, 2009
- Nano will be on Indian roads in July - Mar 23, 2009
- Nano sweeps Nepal: 350 bookings in 10 days - Jul 09, 2011
- Indian auto industry in top gear despite global gloom (Flashback 2009) - Dec 25, 2009