Nano to be displayed in Jharkhand trade fairOctober 24th, 2008 - 1:36 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Oct 24 (IANS) Jharkhand will soon get an opportunity to have a glimpse of Tata Motors much awaited Rs.100,000 ($2,000) car Nano as it will be displayed in a trade fair here next month.”Nano will be displayed in the trade fair beginning Nov 15. It will be the centre of attraction during the 11 days of the fair and will be displayed in the Tata Motors stall,” deputy chief minister - also industries minister - Sudhir Mahto told IANS.
The fair is organised every year to mark the celebrations of the establishment day of Jharkhand. The state was carved out of Bihar Nov 15, 2000.
Mahto said around 400 stalls will be set up by prominent companies including ArcelorMittal and Tata Motors in the trade fair.
The developments taking place in various sectors like automobiles, steel, mining, and handicrafts will be displayed at the fair besides organising seminars on themes like steel, handicrafts and power, he added.
Jharkhand would also participate in the international trade fair organised in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi beginning Nov 14. “Jharkhand has got 2,400 sq feet space in the international trade fair,” Mahto said.
- Jharkhand hosts its first international trade fair - Feb 20, 2012
- Food, handicrafts galore at trade fair - Nov 12, 2011
- International trade fair begins Monday - Nov 13, 2011
- Jharkhand considering MoU renewal for ArcelorMittal steel plant - Aug 01, 2012
- ArcelorMittal Liberia announces first iron ore shipment - Mar 20, 2012
- Belgian trade union files complaint against ArcelorMittal - Feb 21, 2012
- Extra metro trains for trade fair - Nov 17, 2011
- Nano not to be displayed in Jharkhand trade fair - Nov 15, 2008
- ArcelorMittal plans to set up steel plant in Karnataka (Lead) - Nov 27, 2009
- S&P; cuts ArcelorMittal ratings to junk status - Aug 03, 2012
- ArcelorMittal plans to set up steel plant in Karnataka - Nov 27, 2009
- Himachal pavilion to have 60 stalls at trade fair - Nov 12, 2010
- Over 60 Indian firms to showcase products at Australian trade fair - Nov 15, 2011
- Get trade fair tickets at Metro stations - Nov 12, 2011
- Mittal pullout: Jharkhand says it has no information - Oct 05, 2009