Myanmar-India car rally to be held next yearDecember 26th, 2011 - 5:05 pm ICT by IANS
Yangon, Dec 26 (IANS) The first-ever Myanmar-India friendship car rally will be launched in January next year to build bilateral relations in culture, tourism and trade between the two countries, a media report said Monday.
Organised by North East Federation on International Trade, the international car rally, which covers 5,000 km, will run from Jan 29 to Feb 9, the Weekly Eleven News said.
The rally will have 200 participants and 55 cars, reported Xinhua.
- First Myanmar-India car rally in March - Feb 26, 2012
- Myanmar, India step up cooperation in health sector - Aug 03, 2011
- India starts river project in Myanmar - Dec 20, 2010
- Myanmar, India vow to ensure border stability - Jan 20, 2012
- 1,500 tourists enter Myanmar every day by air - May 23, 2012
- Myanmar, Singapore eye trade ties - Jun 09, 2012
- Myanmar president to visit India - Oct 10, 2011
- Chinese coach to train Myanmar gymnasts - Dec 31, 2011
- Singapore keen to invest in Myanmar's hotel sector - May 27, 2012
- Myanmar to launch new private airline - Jan 25, 2011
- India, Myanmar sign MoU on border security cooperation - Jan 22, 2012
- Myanmar to introduce e-visa system - Feb 01, 2012
- Hague praises Myanmar reforms - Jan 06, 2012
- Myanmar eyes more tourists - Feb 19, 2012
- France, Myanmar hold talks - Jan 16, 2012