My son is doing well: Sharon OsbourneAugust 4th, 2012 - 8:39 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 4 (IANS) Reality TV star Sharon Osbourne says her son Jack Osbourne is doing “really, really well” in his battle against multiple sclerosis.
The 59-year-old insists the 26-year-old Jack, who learned of his illness in April, will survive the disease because of his ”positive state of mind”.
”(Jack) Osbournes survive everything. We really do. Jack is doing really, really well. He has such a positive state of mind,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Sharon as saying.
”He is really a positive guy, a good guy. His whole life is that he gives back. It makes him feel good and that is just the way he runs his life. He does an awful lot for the programme he is under - Alcoholics Anonymous - and he wants to do as much as he can for MS,” she added.
- Jack Osbourne upset about disease - Jun 19, 2012
- Absent minded Ozzy Osbourne - May 01, 2011
- Ozzy wants to play his mother in biopic - Jul 12, 2010
- Osbourne hires nanny for dogs - Dec 14, 2011
- Osbourne spills the beans about ex-fiance on Twitter - Dec 30, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian to host 'The X Factor'? - Jul 11, 2012
- Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen - Apr 19, 2012
- Alex Reid admits making mistakes - Sep 05, 2012
- Paul Weller's mid-life crisis - Apr 02, 2012
- Ozzy Osbourne wants an English actor to play him in biopic - Jun 21, 2010
- Sharon Osbourne not happy with her body - Mar 14, 2010
- Hasselhoff to play himself in 'Baywatch' movie - Jul 16, 2012
- Madison happy with boyfriend - Feb 14, 2011
- My parents are definition of true love: Kelly Osbourne - Jul 05, 2011
- Law in shock after split - Feb 12, 2011