My movie is not called ‘Happy New Year’: Bhushan KumarSeptember 13th, 2008 - 5:39 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 13 (IANS) Bollywood producer and head of T-Series Bhushan Kumar has said his film starring Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut is not titled “Happy New Year” as reported in some sections of the media.”We have been flooded with calls asking us if the film is called ‘Happy New Year’. And now, we get news reports that confirm the same on their own without even making a call to us. Let me put all queries to rest at one time. No, our film is not called ‘Happy New year’,” Kumar said.
He said a suitable title for the film had not been decided yet.
The untitled film, which is a romantic flick, will have the Bollywood’s strong man Sunny Deol and bubbly actress Kangana Ranaut sharing screen space for the first time. Besides, south Indian actor Madhavan is also playing an important role in it.
The film, which will be directed by Vinay Sapru and Radhika Rao, would be shot in Chicago later this year. The director duo had earlier directed Salman Khan starrer ‘Lucky-No Time for Love’ which bombed at the box office.
- Now, Tannishtha eyes desi films (With Images) - Apr 10, 2012
- Kangna Ranaut: Weather Disrupted Shooting Schedule For Happy New Year - Dec 30, 2010
- Once again, small budget films rake in moolah - Apr 23, 2011
- Kangana danced on 'Kadi sadi gali' at sister's wedding - May 12, 2011
- The Most Anticipated Bollywood Movies In 2011 - Jan 07, 2011
- Madhuri loved 'Tanu Weds Manu' - Feb 24, 2011
- Deepak Tijori to direct two films this year - Jun 26, 2012
- Big names, multiple releases, Bollywood promises entertaining 2011 - Dec 31, 2010
- If 'Yamla...' does well, will bring its sequel: Sunny Deol - Jan 09, 2011
- I am very fond of Kangana: Madhavan - Feb 20, 2011
- I'd like to direct soon: Kangana Ranaut (Interview) - Oct 06, 2010
- Vinay Pathak makes singing debut with 'Bheja Fry 2' - May 31, 2011
- 'Double Dhamaal' earns big in North America - Jun 29, 2011
- Luthria's next film with Saif to begin 2013 - Sep 01, 2012
- Divya Khosla's film to go on the floors in September - Jul 12, 2012