My grandmom has a very good sense of humour: Prince HarryMarch 12th, 2012 - 4:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 12 (IANS) Prince Harry says his grandmother has a good sense of humour and his family is the same as any other family when it comes to humour behind closed doors.
The 27-year-old royal Sunday completed a 10-day trip to the Caribbean and Brazil as part of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations and says that away from the public gaze, his grandmother has an excellent sense of humour - a trait she picked up from her husband Prince Philip, reports contactmusic.com
“She is very funny but I think she gets it from my grandfather. They are very funny together. My family is the same as any other family when it comes to humour behind closed doors, though I’d like to think I am funnier than my grandmother,” Harry said.
Harry called the Queen just before he rounded off the trip with a polo match in aid of his children’s charity, Sentebale, and says he hopes he had made her proud.
“We had a great chat. She wished me luck and she said, ‘Enjoy it, I hope you do me proud’. It was a typical grandmother to grandson chat. I just hope that my grandmother is proud of what we’ve done,” he added.
- Cheryl Cole flirted with Prince Harry? - Jun 17, 2012
- Brazil girls gaga over Prince Harry - Mar 10, 2012
- Prince Harry's tribute to late mum Princess Diana - Jun 20, 2010
- Prince Harry Plays Polo For A Noble Cause - Jun 28, 2010
- Prince Charles' humour fantastic: Barlow - Jun 04, 2012
- Prince Harry didn't tell queen about his Arctic trip - Aug 15, 2011
- Tipsy Harry becomes crowd-puller at party - Mar 03, 2012
- Prince Harry wants to be reggae DJ? - May 08, 2012
- Middle East unrest canceles Prince Harry's Dubai visit - Mar 04, 2011
- William, Harry didn't know queen was 'Bond girl' - Aug 04, 2012
- Stiller's kids have a crazy sense of humour - Apr 07, 2012
- Queen Elizabeth hosts diamond jubilee lunch - May 20, 2012
- Kate Middleton wears red Alexander McQueen dress for Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations - Jun 04, 2012
- Prince Harry's speech as best man will be 'selective' due to Queen's presence - Apr 01, 2011
- Prince Harry wants to date Katy Perry? - Mar 07, 2012
Tags: brazil, caribbean, charity, closed doors, day trip, diamond jubilee, good sense of humour, grandmom, grandmother, harry london, jubilee celebrations, london march, polo match, prince harry, prince philip, public gaze, queen, sense of humour, sentebale