My butt looks good in jeans: Akshay KumarAugust 26th, 2008 - 9:23 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 26 (IANS) Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar, who is the brand ambassador of Levis jeans, says his butt looks good in the denim.”Though the company has used various words to describe its new product, what I can say is that my butt looks good in the jeans,” Akshay said at the launch of the Levis 501 brand here Tuesday.
Akshay, 40, who is riding high on the success of his recent release “Singh Is Kinng”, will be seen in a series of ad campaigns for the brand. The first television commercial will go on air Wednesday.
“I have maintained myself well and I can carry any product that targets youth. I endorse products which I believe in,” said Akshay.
“I strongly believe that Levis is a good brand and I have been associated with it since my childhood. The first jeans that my father bought for me was a pair of Levis,” said Akshay who is the first Indian celebrity to have been incorporated by the company for endorsement.
- Lindsay Lohan shoots for denim line - Dec 24, 2011
- Blue jeans' market: Seeking to rediscover sex appeal - Aug 22, 2009
- Finally, Kamal Haasan ready to endorse brands (With Images) - Apr 12, 2012
- Jessica Simpson launches denim range - Jan 24, 2010
- Will never endorse cigarette brand, Fair & Lovely: Abhay Deol - Sep 07, 2010
- Akshay can pull off any dress: Designer - Sep 23, 2010
- Sonakshi Sinha Fem's new brand ambassador (With Image) - Mar 10, 2011
- 'Rowdy Rathore' is the perfect comeback: Akshay Kumar - May 13, 2012
- Singh Is Kinng 2 Ready To Roll, Katrina's Dates Awaited - Jul 03, 2010
- 'Singh Is Kinng 2' ready to roll - Jul 03, 2010
- Levi's unveils 'waterless' jeans for spring - Mar 23, 2012
- US college student wears unwashed jeans for 15 months! - Jan 21, 2011
- Freida to ink $7 mn endorsement deal? - Oct 20, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp's July sales up 14.82 percent - Aug 02, 2011
- Hrithik In Maldives Beach! - Nov 08, 2010