Mutual funds, shares favourite investment for judgesFebruary 5th, 2010 - 10:26 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 5 (IANS) The assets the Delhi High Court judges declared Friday reveal that all of them have made a lot of investments in mutual funds and shares rather than in real estate.
Ranging from Chief Justice Ajit Prakash Shah to other 41 judges, all have invested their maximum money in the share market and mutual funds, equally divided between them and their spouses.
Some of the key mutual funds that are the judges’ favourites are UTI, J.P. Morgan, ICICI Prudential, Tata Infrastructure, Kotak, Reliance Diversified Power Sector, Fidelity, HDFC, SBI and Morgan Stanley, to name some.
Similarly, the judges have invested a lot in shares, with companies like Reliance Industries, Morgan Stanley, MRPL, ICICI amongst their favourites.
Apart from huge investments in shares and mutual funds, judges have also invested a huge amount in life insurance policies and many have provident fund accounts and other savings for them and their families.
- Reliance Mutual ranks No.1 in profitability - Oct 04, 2011
- Government to look into insurance controversy - Apr 12, 2010
- SEBI bans 14 insurance companies from selling ULIPs - Apr 10, 2010
- SEBI restrains 14 insurance companies from raising fresh money - Apr 10, 2010
- UTI Mutual Fund, HDFC launch investor education project - Feb 02, 2011
- IRDA asks life insurers to defy SEBI ban (Lead) - Apr 11, 2010
- IRDA to contest SEBI order (With SEBI bans 14 insurance companies from selling ULIPs) - Apr 10, 2010
- Akhilesh leads by example, declares assets - Mar 28, 2012
- Global firms vie to grab Bangalore biz whizkids - Mar 24, 2012
- Life insurers asked to defy SEBI ban - Apr 11, 2010
- Kerala has a lot to offer, Chandy tells business leaders (Lead, With images) - May 15, 2012
- Credit card number falls as banks get cautious - Nov 17, 2011
- Reliance launches 'Any Time Money' card - Dec 14, 2011
- Move to end regulatory turf war over insurace plans (Lead) - Apr 12, 2010
- Kerala's agenda tailor-made to attract investments: Chandy (With Images) - May 15, 2012
Tags: ajit, chief justice, delhi high court, fund accounts, hdfc, high court judges, icici prudential, j p morgan, life insurance policies, maximum money, morgan stanley, mrpl, mutual funds, power sector, prakash shah, provident fund, prudential, reliance industries, sbi, share market