Murugadoss writing original script for his next in HindiSeptember 2nd, 2011 - 8:35 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 2 (IANS) “Ghajini” director A.R. Murugadoss’s next Hindi movie will star Akshay Kumar and he says that he is writing the original screenplay for the film, which won’t have stylised action.
“I’m aware of all the action remakes in Hindi. I don’t want to comment on them. All I’ll say is my second Hindi film will have action very different from ‘Ghajini’. I’ve decided to make an original screenplay with Akshay Kumar for producer Vipul Shah with no stylised action,” said Murugadoss.
After doing comedies, Akshay is back in action mode and reportedly action would be more cerebral than overt in the sequel to “Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai”, while “Rowdy” will be a full-on bone-crunching action.
- Akshay Kumar In Ghajini Director's Next, Vipul Shah To Produce - Jun 15, 2010
- 7 AUM ARIVU completes first schedule - Sep 21, 2010
- Dual roles back in B-town: One ticket, double mazaa - Jun 20, 2012
- Want to see raw action, watch 'Rowdy Rathore: Akshay - May 29, 2012
- Siddharth Roy Kapoor doesn't rule out 'Rowdy Rathore' sequel - Jun 16, 2012
- Akshay Kumar Calls Vipul Shah From London - Jun 28, 2010
- 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Housefull 2' release dates announced - Sep 30, 2011
- I feel like I'm coming home: Sonali Bendre (Movie Snippets) - Jul 03, 2012
- Actors are not racing horses: Akshay Kumar - Dec 15, 2011
- Plays are platform to test run scripts: Vipul Shah (Interview) - Nov 03, 2010
- Asin wants to reach masses with commercial films - Jul 05, 2012
- Akshay Kumar gets rowdy with 'Rowdy Rathore' (IANS Preview) - May 30, 2012
- Akshay wants Diwali release for 'Action Replayy': Shah - Jun 28, 2010
- Asin wants to move beyond comedy (With Images) - Jul 22, 2012
- Akshay loves action hero tag more - Sep 18, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,