Munaf fined 50 percent of match feeApril 23rd, 2012 - 12:04 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 22 (IANS) Mumbai Indians fast bowler Munaf Patel was fined 50 percent of his match fees for breaching the code of conduct during the Indian Premier League (IPL) match against Kings XI Punjab at the Wankhede Stadium here Sunday.
Munaf was found guilty of Level 1 offences - making offensive gestures (Article 2.1.4) and conduct bringing the game into disrepute (Article 2.1.8) during the match.
Munaf admitted the offences and accepted the sanctions. In accordance with the IPL Code of Conduct and being Level 1 breaches, the Match Referee’s decision is final and binding.
- Munaf fined 25 percent of match fee - Apr 10, 2012
- Amit Mishra warned for using offensive language - Apr 18, 2012
- Ashwin fined five percent of match fee - Apr 29, 2012
- Rohit Sharma reprimanded for kicking the stumps - May 10, 2012
- Owais Shah reprimanded - May 19, 2012
- Swann fined for breaching ICC Code of Conduct - Mar 12, 2011
- Mills, Vettori and du Plessis fined for breaching ICC Code of Conduct - Mar 26, 2011
- Mills, Vettori and du Plessis fined by ICC - Mar 26, 2011
- Graeme Swann fined 10 percent match fee - Mar 12, 2011
- ICC fines Rampaul, reprimands Sammy - Jun 24, 2011
- Amit Mishra fined 10 percent of match fee - Jun 22, 2011
- Kings XI's Harmeet Singh warned for bowling beamers - Apr 09, 2012
- Praveen Kumar fined for breaching ICC code - Jul 30, 2011
- Bangladesh coach Siddons fined 10 per cent of his match fee - Mar 23, 2010
- Raina fined for showing dissent - Jun 30, 2011