Mumbai police want to confront Hamza with KasabJune 28th, 2012 - 9:15 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 28 (IANS) The Mumbai police Thursday again petitioned a court here for the custody of Abu Jindal Hamza, a key 26/11 suspect, so as to confront him with Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab caught alive during the 2008 Mumbai terror attack.
Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Vinod Yadav Wednesday dismissed Mumbai police’s application seeking custody of Hamza, alias Zabiuddin Ansari. Kasab has been convicted for the terror attack and lodged in a special cell in a Mumbai jail.
Hamza, an Indian mastermind of the attack and an alleged member of the outlawed Indian Mujahideen group, was arrested at the Indira Gandhi International Airport here June 21 after his deportation from Saudi Arabia.
- Court declines to give Hamza custody to Mumbai police (lead) - Jun 27, 2012
- Court no to Mumbai Police custody of Hamza - Jun 27, 2012
- Mumbai police want to confront Hamza with Kasab (Lead) - Jun 28, 2012
- Mumbai police seeks Abu Jindal's custody - Jun 26, 2012
- Delhi cops to question Abu Jindal for 15 more days (Lead) - Jul 05, 2012
- 26/11 Indian mastermind held, Mumbai police seek custody (Roundup) (With Images) - Jun 25, 2012
- Pakistan should admit Jindal's hand in 26/11: Chidambaram - Jun 29, 2012
- Maharashtra minister denies links with Abu Jindal - Jun 26, 2012
- Pakistan media plays down Hamza arrest - Jun 26, 2012
- NIA has joined Jindal interrogation, court told - Jul 04, 2012
- Pakistan told about role of non-state, state actors in 26/11: Chidambaram (Lead) - Jul 05, 2012
- Pakistan told about role of non-state, state actors in 26/11: Chidambaram - Jul 05, 2012
- 26/11 control room was in Pakistan: Chidambaram - Jul 04, 2012
- Pakistan should admit Abu Jindal was 26/11 mastermind: India (Lead) - Jun 29, 2012
- 26/11 arrest: Pakistan says terror a common concern - Jun 26, 2012