Mumbai-bound train derails, four trains cancelledJune 11th, 2011 - 3:13 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 11 (IANS) Six coaches of a Mumbai-bound express train derailed in Maharashtra’s Thane district on the Nashik-Mumbai route early Saturday, a central railway spokesperson said. There were no casualties.
“The Darbhanga-LTT Karmabhumi Express, from Patna, was derailed early today (Saturday) near Kasara town. There were no casualties and the train reached Mumbai early morning,” the spokesperson said.
Four train services were cancelled and a few others diverted to clear the jam on the route, he added.
- One killed in Maharashtra train accident, probe ordered - Jul 20, 2012
- 10 injured as Vidarbha Express rams into derailed local train - Jul 20, 2012
- Night passenger trains suspended - Jul 04, 2010
- One killed, 20 injured in Thane train collision (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Goods train derailed in Bihar, disrupts traffic (Lead, Changing dateline) - Jul 13, 2012
- Central Railway fire halts Mumbai (Lead) - Apr 18, 2012
- Heavy rains hit trains in coastal Maharashtra - Jul 25, 2010
- Train schedule goes haywire after derailment - May 28, 2010
- Goods train derails in Bihar - Jan 08, 2011
- Train derails in Madhya Pradesh, villagers save lives (Lead) - May 09, 2011
- Heavy rains disrupt life, rail links in coastal Maharashtra - Jul 24, 2010
- Chronology of major Indian train accidents since 2000 - Jul 30, 2012
- Train movement hit in Bengal - Mar 30, 2012
- Goods train derails in Bihar; no casualties - Jul 13, 2012
- Three trains cancelled, 18 diverted after West Bengal mishap - May 28, 2010