Mumbai blasts death toll rises to 18July 15th, 2011 - 11:40 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 15 (IANS) A critically injured victim of Wednesday’s triple blasts succumbed to his injuries at Bombay Hospital here Friday evening, taking the toll to 18, an official said.
The victim has been identified as Avinash Tanka, a 24-year old youth, the official from BMC’s Disaster Control Centre told IANS.
He was rushed to the Bombay Hospital shortly after the blast in a serious condition and succumbed Friday.
Another 22 of the victims continue to be in critical condition and are under treatment in various hospitals in south Mumbai.
With Tanka’s death, the death toll has gone up to 18 with another 130 injured in Wednesday’s blasts at Zaveri Bazar, Opera House and Dadar Kabutarkhana.
- Mumbai blasts toll rises to 20 - Jul 19, 2011
- Mumbai blasts toll rises to 19 - Jul 16, 2011
- Another Mumbai blast injured dies, toll 21 - Jul 23, 2011
- Mumbai blasts toll rises to 22 - Jul 23, 2011
- Mumbai blasts toll climbs to 23 (Lead) - Jul 23, 2011
- Mumbai triple blasts toll rises to 20 (Lead) - Jul 19, 2011
- Mumbai blasts toll rises to 26 - Jul 30, 2011
- Mumbaikars form human chain to protest blasts - Jul 16, 2011
- Mumbai blast toll rises to 24 - Jul 25, 2011
- Mumbai blast toll rises to 25 - Jul 28, 2011
- A powerful blast, and then pools of blood, recount eyewitnesses - Jul 14, 2011
- Toll in 13/7 Mumbai triple blasts climbs to 27 (Lead) - Sep 15, 2011
- Private hospitals provide maximum relief to blast victims - Jul 14, 2011
- Terror revisits Mumbai, 21 killed in serial blasts - Jul 14, 2011
- Mumbai serial blasts toll rises to 22 - Jul 14, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,