Mudgal new Punjab and Haryana High Court chief justiceDecember 5th, 2009 - 7:24 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, Dec 5 (IANS) Justice Mukul Mudgal was Saturday sworn in as the chief justice of the Punjab and Haryana High Court here.
He was administered the oath of office by Punjab Governor Gen. (retd) S.F. Rodrigues at the Punjab Raj Bhawan here.
Mudgal was the senior-most judge in the Delhi High Court before being elevated as chief justice of the high court here.
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal was among those present at the oath-taking ceremony.
- Justice Gogoi new Punjab and Haryana chief justice - Feb 12, 2011
- Shivraj Patil sworn in as Punjab governor - Jan 22, 2010
- Four new governors take office (Roundup) - Jan 22, 2010
- Parkash Singh Badal set to again be Punjab chief minister (Lead) - Mar 08, 2012
- Badal takes oath as Punjab chief minister (Lead) - Mar 14, 2012
- Five BJP ministers inducted in Punjab cabinet - May 15, 2011
- Badal stakes claim, invited to form government (Lead) - Mar 09, 2012
- Jagannath Pahadia is new Haryana governor - Jul 27, 2009
- Punjab gets new cabinet minister - Oct 26, 2009
- Sukhbir Badal gets back job in father's government - Aug 10, 2009
- Badal to begin fifth term as chief minister Wednesday - Mar 13, 2012
- Justice Gogoi joins apex court - Apr 23, 2012
- Relatives find enough place in Badal cabinet - Mar 13, 2012
- Badal inducts five BJP ministers, allocates portfolios (Lead) - May 15, 2011
- Record 21 chief parliamentary secretaries in Punjab - Apr 06, 2012