MTNL director injured in car accidentMarch 23rd, 2008 - 10:21 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, March 23 (IANS) A senior official of the Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) and three others sustained injuries Sunday when his car collided head on with another car in southwest Delhi. The accident occurred in the afternoon when MTNL chief managing director R.S. Sinha’s Baleno car collided with a Honda Civic, coming from the opposite direction on Rao Tula Ram Marg.
Sinha and his driver were admitted to the Safdarjung Hospital while those in the other car, Chamavati and her driver, were admitted to Max Hospital. After primary treatment, Chamavati and her driver were discharged while Sinha was declared out of danger.
The police have registered a case of rash and negligent driving at the RK Puram police station and started investigation to find who was at fault.
- Four killed in Rajasthan bus accident - Apr 28, 2012
- Overspeeding truck kills one, injures two in Delhi - Mar 11, 2012
- DTC buses collide, 17 injured - Oct 01, 2011
- One injured in accident with Brunei embassy car - Mar 23, 2012
- Beam at Delhi flyover causes male nurse's death - Apr 29, 2012
- Cop crushed to death in Delhi - Feb 28, 2011
- Three killed in road accidents - Feb 06, 2012
- Drunk woman rams Honda City into 3-wheeler, two killed (Second Lead) - May 23, 2010
- Four Delhi Police personnel injured in accident - Apr 08, 2012
- Three youths returning from party killed in Delhi accident (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- Drunk woman driver crashes into auto, two killed - May 23, 2010
- Drunk woman driver kills two, to get bail (Lead) - May 23, 2010
- Truck mows down two women in Delhi - Apr 27, 2012
- Eva Longoria Parker cleared of blame for car crash - Oct 31, 2010
- Three hurt as speeding car hits bike in Delhi - Apr 15, 2012