Motorcyclists fall to death from Delhi flyoverJuly 23rd, 2008 - 10:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 23 (IANS) Two motorcycle-borne young men fell to death from a flyover in southwest Delhi when the rider, said to be in an inebriated condition, lost control of the bike, the police said Wednesday. Kirti Yadav and Suresh, who were going from Dwarka to Delhi Cantonment area, fell from the Dwarka-Palam flyover Tuesday evening. Yadav lost control of the bike, which skidded off the road and fell off the flyover.
They were rushed to the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, where doctors pronounced them dead.
The Police said the two, in their early 20s, were employed in a private firm. Yadav lived in Badarpur and Suresh was resident of Chankyapuri area.
- Motorcyclist falls off Palam flyover, eight killed in last eight days - Mar 16, 2009
- Crime capital records five rapes in three days - Feb 28, 2012
- Woman dies after jumping from metro station terrace - May 04, 2012
- Two dead, three injured in building collapse in Delhi - Jul 24, 2012
- 70-year-old jumps off flyover - May 08, 2011
- Woman commits suicide at Delhi metro station - Jun 04, 2012
- Four injured in wall collapse - Jan 29, 2012
- Student commits suicide in Delhi - Jun 10, 2012
- Man slashed to death in capital - Jan 13, 2011
- Delhi cop robbed of seized bike by traffic violator - Jun 14, 2012
- Three killed in five-vehicle collision in Delhi - Aug 06, 2011
- Nine-year-old crushed to death - Jul 23, 2011
- Delhi Metro to connect more hospitals - Apr 11, 2012
- Child dies in roof collapse - Nov 28, 2010
- Women beaten for dowry, loses vision - Aug 29, 2010