Motorcyclist killed as bus overturns in MumbaiApril 6th, 2012 - 9:03 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 6 (IANS) A motorcyclist was killed Friday after getting trapped under a BEST double decker bus which overturned in northwest Mumbai, an official said.
“A motorcyclist was killed after he was trapped under the double decker bus that overturned while taking a sharp turn. The victim has not been identified yet. He was declared brought dead when taken to a nearby hospital,” an official from the civic disaster management cell told IANS.
Over 30 people were travelling in the bus. Police officers, along with locals, immediately began rescue operations.
“Over 20 injured passengers have been taken to a hospital, out of which seven passengers are said to be critical,” the official said.
- Motorcyclist killed as bus overturns in Mumbai (Lead) - Apr 06, 2012
- Mumbai woman killed in US bus accudent - Aug 04, 2012
- One killed in Mumbai balcony collapse - May 02, 2012
- Three killed, 25 injured in Rajasthan accident - Apr 16, 2012
- One killed in Mumbai monorail project site accident - Jul 20, 2012
- 34 killed in Zambian road accident - Jul 28, 2011
- Mumbai Metro accident: One killed, seven injured - Sep 04, 2012
- Train derailment in central Poland kills 1, injures dozens - Aug 13, 2011
- 22 killed in road accident in southern Pakistan - Nov 13, 2011
- Teen attacked with machete over cellphone - Jul 19, 2012
- 13 dead in China road accident - Apr 22, 2012
- Eight students among 12 killed in Haryana road accident - Apr 28, 2011
- 35 dead, 150 injured as train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 10, 2011
- Pakistan: Seven passengers die after bus driver falls asleep - Apr 12, 2012
- Eight people killed in Jharkhand road accident - Jul 06, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,