Mother-of-three raped in Delhi on Mother’s DayMay 15th, 2012 - 12:41 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 14 (IANS) A 30-year-old mother of three children was raped in west Delhi’s Aman Vihar area, police said Monday.
The victim was sexually assaulted Sunday, celebrated internationally as Mother’s Day. She has accused Vijender, 45, resident of Inder Nagar neighbourhood, of raping her after calling her to his office on some pretext.
“We have filed a rape case but we are also investigating the possibility of the two having fallen out after a discord, as upon interrogation she accepted that she had been intimate with the accused during past four years,” an official told IANS.
“The accused is absconding,” the official added.
The woman lived in Aman Vihar with her three children. Her husband works in Gurgaon and came to meet them once or twice a month, the official said.
- Two minors raped in Delhi - Jul 10, 2012
- Youth arrested for raping, beating teen domestic help - Apr 12, 2012
- Niece raped by uncle in Delhi - Apr 20, 2012
- Minor gangraped in moving van, one held (Lead) - Jul 05, 2011
- Eight-year-old raped in Delhi - Mar 23, 2011
- Gurgaon college girl gangraped - Aug 08, 2012
- Father rapes daughter in west Delhi - May 19, 2012
- Rapist school cab driver attacked by angry kin - Sep 18, 2010
- Woman drugged and raped - Oct 12, 2011
- 22-year-old maid raped by employer, two others - Jun 22, 2011
- Two held for Ghaziabad gangrape - Mar 15, 2012
- Youth arrested for gang rape in Delhi - Aug 29, 2012
- Kiwi father 'tried to rape daughter under the ruse of sex ed' - Oct 14, 2010
- Kids' sexual abuse: Driver sent to police custody, two detained (Second Lead) - Sep 18, 2010
- Two Rajasthan businessmen held for raping Delhi student - Nov 22, 2011