Moss wants to buy luxury yachtJuly 24th, 2011 - 5:30 am ICT by IANS
London, July 24 (IANS) Newly-wed Kate Moss wants to splash out on a luxury yacht after falling in love with life on the ocean wave.
The 37-year-old and her husband Jamie Hince had the best time ever honeymooning on tycoon Sir Philip Green’s massive boat Lionheart, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Now, the couple is desperate to buy their own yacht so that they can enjoy more cruises around and they have asked Moss’ assistant to find out more information about boats on the market.
The couple have a budget of around 2 million pounds for their new dream.
“Kate and Jamie fell in love with life at sea. Kate really enjoyed the privacy on board and the fact that she could just cruise from island to island. They now want to splash out on their own and invite all their friends on board for one hell of a time,” said a friend.
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Moss, Hince go on honeymoon - Jul 05, 2011
- McCartney, Shevell off to Caribbean honeymoon - Oct 17, 2011
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Moss plans her own burial - Nov 10, 2010
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince married? - Oct 15, 2010
- Noise pollution upsets Moss - Jun 28, 2012
- Kate Moss' Bohemian Wedding Not Legal - Oct 19, 2010
- Kate Moss denies marriage rumours - Oct 16, 2010
- Will-Kat fly out of palace, honeymoon destination a secret - Apr 30, 2011
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012
- Prince William, Kate Middleton to honeymoon in Scotland, Australia? - Apr 25, 2011
Tags: best time, boats, budget, cruise, cruises, falling in love, hell of a time, honeymooning, husband jamie, jamie hince, kate moss, life on the ocean wave, london, luxury yacht, new dream, philip green, sir philip, tycoon