Moss plans another babyAugust 26th, 2012 - 4:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 26 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss, who already has a nine-year-old daughter, is giving up her wild party lifestyle to start a family with rocker husband Jamie Hince.
Moss, who has daughter Lila Grace from her previous relationship, plans to have another baby with Hince.
“Kate has made no secret among her circle that she’d love to have a baby with Jamie,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a friend as saying.
“There’s no doubt in my mind that the prospect of another child is a massive motivation for her to clean up her act. She eats like a horse now, too, while back in her catwalk days she could easily forget to have lunch and dinner,” the friend said.
Moss wed Hince in July 2011, and the couple live in London’s Highgate area.
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Is Kate Moss’s Baby Bump Real? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Kate Moss taking folic acid to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Kate Moss bans fiance from drinking - Feb 08, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Kate Moss' fiance wants to have kids soon - Mar 07, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss' new year dilemma - Dec 16, 2010
Tags: dailymail, doubt in my mind, highgate area, husband jamie, jamie hince, kate moss, lila grace, london, love, lunch, motivation, no doubt, party lifestyle, relationship, supermodel kate moss, wild party