More house trouble for Kate mossSeptember 11th, 2008 - 1:14 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 10 (IANS) British supermodel Kate Moss and her boyfriend Jamie Hince have fled to Ibiza, an island off the coast of Spain, after they discovered her house had been infested with fleas.Moss has had the whole house fumigated, leaving everything dripping in special anti-flea spray before leaving, reports mirror.co.uk.
“Jamie and Kate are covered in red spots and Kate won’t touch him until it clears up,” quipped a friend of Moss.
It is not the first time Kate has had problems because of her house. She has already replaced her mat floors with a plush carpet after it gave Hince sore feet.
She also faced a barrage of criticism from her neighbours who were concerned about cracks in a wall bordering her garden and demanded her to get it repaired before it causes any damage.
- Kate Moss flees flea-infested London home! - Sep 11, 2008
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Kate Moss builds two bars in new pad - Jan 28, 2011
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Noise pollution upsets Moss - Jun 28, 2012
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Moss's elaborate wedding plans - May 10, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011