Montenegro minister visits IndiaApril 10th, 2012 - 9:53 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 10 (IANS) Montenegro Foreign Affairs and European Integration Minister Milan Rocen arrives here Tuesday night on a three-day official visit of India.
It will mark the first high-level visit since the southeast European nation attained independence in June 2006.
Rocen will be here till Thursday at the invitation of External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna.
“This is an important milestone in bilateral ties,” the external affairs ministry said.
Krishna will hold delegation-level talks with Rocen Wednesday and discuss bilateral matters and regional and international issues.
- Ahead of BRICS summit, Krishna to visit China - Feb 03, 2012
- Ahead of Hu's visit, India, China hold talks (Lead) - Mar 01, 2012
- Krishna to seek further ties with Spain - Apr 17, 2012
- Tibetans protest as India, China hold talks - Mar 01, 2012
- Afghan foreign minister to visit India - Apr 28, 2012
- India, China to discuss Hu's visit Thursday - Feb 29, 2012
- Pakistani minister Rehman Malik likely to visit India - Sep 09, 2012
- Palestinian president arrives Monday on state visit - Sep 10, 2012
- Krishna leaves for Myanmar - Jun 20, 2011
- Thai prime minister arrives in India, focus on trade ties - Apr 05, 2011
- India, South Korea to discuss nuclear deal Friday - Jun 16, 2010
- 14 Tibetans detained for protesting against India-China talks - Mar 01, 2012
- Krishna meets top Egyptian leaders - Mar 04, 2012
- Thai PM arrives in India Tuesday, focus on economic ties - Apr 04, 2011
- Krishna to visit Australia tomorrow, uranium sale on agenda - Jan 18, 2011