Molested French tourist escapesJanuary 4th, 2012 - 9:12 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, Jan 4 (IANS) A French tourist who was molested by a hotel owner and two employees in Khajuraho on New Year eve escaped from their clutches Tuesday, police said Wednesday.
Sara Marzok, 21, was stayed at Hotel Pramod Palace, whose owner Pranabh Pratap Singh allegedly molested her on Dec 31 night. He was accompanied by employees Bahruddin Khan and Salman Khan.
She was threatened not to approach police and forced to remain inside the hotel. On Tuesday night, she escaped and contacted police Wednesday morning.
All three men have been arrested, Madhya Pradesh police officer R.K. Kahamparia said.
- Chidambaram promises modern hospital for gas victims - Jun 05, 2012
- Madhya Pradesh farmers to get Rs.200 crore central aid - Feb 02, 2011
- Hema Malini, daughters to perform at Khajuraho festival - Jan 31, 2011
- 'More companies helping preserve India's monuments' - Apr 24, 2012
- Bail for man arrested for molesting German tourist - Apr 19, 2011
- 12 peacocks die due to heat wave - Apr 28, 2010
- Driver arrested for molesting French tourist - Sep 04, 2012
- Train to Khajuraho and more: Rail budget brings cheer to Agra - Feb 26, 2011
- Businessman kills abductor, escapes - Dec 15, 2010
- Hazare faces complaint in Bhopal on flag hoisting - Aug 16, 2011
- Khajuraho to get train from Thursday - Mar 15, 2012
- Australian IPL player arrested for molesting woman, claims innocence (Third Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Rushdie's address called off amid security threat (Second Lead) - Jan 24, 2012
- Double whammy hits IPL; player arrested, SRK banned from Wankhede (Roundup) - May 18, 2012
- French help for Bhopal heritage conservation - Sep 28, 2011