MMTC second quarter net up 30 percentOctober 31st, 2008 - 7:47 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 31 (IANS) Public sector trading major MMTC Friday said its net profit has grown 30.32 percent at Rs.487.8 million for the second quarter ended Sep 30 against Rs.374.3 million in the corresponding period last year.The net income rose to Rs.124.89 billion for the quarter under review against Rs.59.2 billion in the corresponding period last year.
For the first half of this fiscal, the company has posted a net profit of Rs.1.01 billion against Rs.763.6 million for the same period last year.
The net sales of the company rose to Rs.222.66 billion for the half year from Rs.119.99 billion for the same period last fiscal.
- NHPC's Q1 net profit up 47.19 percent - Aug 10, 2011
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012
- MMTC net profit drops on lower mineral exports - May 13, 2011
- Allahabad Bank's Q3 net up by 34 percent - Jan 30, 2012
- Tea firm McLeod Russel's net profit dips 13 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- Canara Bank Q2 profit up 11 percent to Rs.1,007.9 crore - Oct 20, 2010
- UCO Bank Q1 net profit jumps 24 percent - Aug 04, 2012
- GAIL's second quarter net up 18.50 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- Allahabad Bank Q1 net profit jumps 23 percent - Jul 30, 2012
- SpiceJet's third quarter net loss at Rs.39.26 crore - Feb 06, 2012
- ITC's second quarter net up 21.46 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- UBI Q4 net up 4 percent - May 05, 2012
- 209 percent rise in UBI net profit in Q4 - Apr 30, 2011
- Idea Cellular's third quarter net profit declines - Jan 23, 2012
- Larsen and Toubro's third quarter net profit up 18 percent - Jan 23, 2012