Misty morning, sunny day in DelhiDecember 13th, 2011 - 12:05 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 13 (IANS) The capital woke up to a misty Tuesday morning with a nip in the air but the day ahead would be clear and sunny, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
While the minimum temperature was recorded at 6.9 degrees Celsius, two notches above average, the maximum temperature is likely to hover around the 24 degrees Celsius mark.
Humidity wavered between a high of 92 and low of 28 percent.
On Monday, the maximum and minimum temperatures were recorded at 24.6 degrees and 7.1 degrees respectively.
- Another warm, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Dec 03, 2011
- Warm day in Delhi, mercury to rise Tuesday (Lead) - Feb 20, 2012
- Sunny, clear Monday in Delhi, cloudy Tuesday expected (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- Another sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Nov 26, 2011
- Warm day in Delhi, no respite Saturday (Lead) - Feb 24, 2012
- Pleasant day in capital - Nov 25, 2011
- Hot day in Delhi, similar weather on Wednesday (Lead) - Oct 04, 2011
- Pleasant weekend forecast for Delhi (Lead) - Nov 19, 2011
- Chilly morning in Delhi, sunny day ahead - Dec 22, 2011
- Warm, sunny Monday expected (Lead) - Dec 04, 2011
- Chilly day in Delhi, clear Thursday in store (Lead) - Jan 11, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, similar Sunday in store (Lead) - Nov 12, 2011
- Another pleasant day in Delhi (Lead) - Oct 20, 2011
- Bright, but chilly Wednesday in Delhi (Lead) - Dec 01, 2010
- Clear, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Nov 24, 2011
Tags: humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, minimum temperatures, misty morning, New Delhi, nip in the air, notches, sunny day, tuesday morning