Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriendJuly 14th, 2011 - 3:22 pm ICT by IANS
New York, July 14 (IANS) Supermodel Miranda Kerr has named her son Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom after her late boyfriend Christopher Middlebrook, who died in an car accident as a teenager.
“Chris and I had been dating for two years. After he died, I wrote him a letter that said I hoped to name my first child after him in some way. I told Orlando (Bloom), and he was the one who said he’d be happy to do that. Orlando’s a good guy,” she told Australia’s the Daily Telegraph.
Kerr also says that her son has inherited his good looks from his actor-dad Bloom, reports people.com.
“He looks exactly like Orlando did when he was a baby. His character is developing every day. He’s content and, even though he’s teething, you can see he’s calm,” she said.
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- I'm old school English: Orlando Bloom - Oct 13, 2011
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Orlando Bloom 'bottle feeds' son while Miranda Kerr works on photo shoot - Apr 20, 2011
- Kerr cuts on foreign projects for son - Sep 06, 2012
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Kerr thanks hubby for support - Jan 20, 2011
- Bloom to save endangered butterflies - Aug 16, 2011