Minor blaze at Mumbai AirportJune 1st, 2009 - 12:56 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 1 (IANS) A minor fire broke out at the Kingfisher Airlines office at the domestic terminal of Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport here Monday, an official spokesman said.
The blaze, caused by an electrical short circuit, occurred in the back offices of the airline, located in Terminal 1-A.
“The fire was quickly controlled and put out. There are no casualties or damage to airport property or any disruption in operations due to the incident,” the spokesman added.
- Blaze at IGI cargo terminal, offices gutted (Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- Flights hit as fire erupts at Bangladesh airport - Mar 01, 2012
- Major fire at IGI cargo terminal, offices gutted - Jan 05, 2012
- Fire at Army hospital in Delhi - Apr 18, 2011
- Minor fire at Indian embassy in Myanmar (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Fire in Mumbai market, no casualties - Jun 27, 2012
- Minor fire in Mumbai-bound flight, no casualties - May 28, 2012
- Fire in finance ministry office in Delhi (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
- Jet-Kingfisher aircraft collide, no casualties - Oct 23, 2010
- Godown, showroom gutted in Delhi (Lead) - May 12, 2011
- Two fires in Kolkata, no casualties (Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Mumbai limps on second day after railway fire - Apr 19, 2012
- Central Railway fire halts Mumbai (Lead) - Apr 18, 2012
- Two fires break out in Kolkata, no casualties - Jun 16, 2012
- Mumbai-bound plane hit by bird, lands safely - Oct 21, 2010