Minaj suffers on stage wardrobe malfunctionJune 24th, 2011 - 2:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 24 (IANS) Singer Nicki Minaj was left embarrassed after her dress “broke” during her performance with pop diva Britney Spears in Los Angeles.
Minaj, who joins Spears in her Femme Fatale tour, was left stranded on one side of the stage after her dress ripped apart while she was performing on her song “Fly”, but she is glad the audience didn’t notice her wardrobe malfunction, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“People don’t notice, you’ll never know, but I’m having all these wardrobe malfunctions. (During Monday’s show) my dress broke, I couldn’t walk down the aisle on ‘Fly’… it was a lot of craziness backstage,” she told Los Angeles Times.
“I really can’t wait for people to see this show after we start to feel comfortable. These three shows have been our dress rehearsals. We’re definitely not in our comfort zone yet,” she said.
-Indo-Asian News Service
- I'm not bisexual: Nicki Minaj - Sep 06, 2012
- Kelly Rowland suffers wardrobe malfunction - Aug 09, 2011
- Spears to make stage comeback at Billboard awards - May 22, 2011
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011
- Moby feels that Britney Spears' songs aren't music - May 31, 2011
- Joe Jonas to join Britney Spears' summer tour - Aug 01, 2011
- Nicki Minaj replaces Enrique Iglesias for Britney Spears' tour - Apr 12, 2011
- Nicki Minaj & Carson Daly perform 'Save Me' on New Year's Eve - Jan 03, 2011
- Madonna demands new toilet seats - Sep 06, 2012
- Nicki Minaj says no for 'X Factor' - Mar 25, 2011
- Catholic League slams Minaj's Grammy gig as vulgar - Feb 14, 2012
- Britney Spears speaks about her new single 'Criminal' - Aug 30, 2011
- Taylor Swift suffers wardrobe malfunction - Aug 17, 2011
- Nicki Minaj gives a lap dance to Lil Wayne - Mar 29, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction at Oscars 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
Tags: aisle, asian news, audience, britney spears, comfort zone, craziness, dress rehearsals, femme fatale, fly, indo, june 24, london, los angeles times, news service, nicki minaj, pop diva, wardrobe malfunction, wardrobe malfunctions