Miley Cyrus to swap showbiz for photographyNovember 29th, 2008 - 12:19 am ICT by IANS
New York, Nov 28 (IANS) Teenaged superstar Miley Cyrus was inspired to give up her acting-singing career to study photography following her controversial shoot with legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz.The “Hannah Montana” star sparked outrage by posing in just a bed sheet for a spread Leibovitz shot for Vanity Fair magazine earlier this year.
But Cyrus confessed that she was so fascinated watching the artist at work that she was now determined to gain a degree in photography herself by enrolling at a university in Britain, reports contactmusic.com.
“I want to come to London to study photography. I hear there are some really great art schools, so I would love to do that. I got to work with an amazing photographer. Leibovitz is amazing and so talented. And that’s what I want to do with my life. I will love to be a photographer. I will love to work with her again,” she said.
- Miley Cyrus plans to give up acting for career in photography - Nov 29, 2008
- Miley Cyrus wants to pursue career in photography - Dec 01, 2008
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Miley Cyrus keen to work with Annie Leibovitz again - Dec 08, 2008
- 'Hannah Montana' destroyed my family, says Miley Cyrus's dad - Feb 15, 2011
- Miley Cyrus planning to get a sixth tattoo - Mar 20, 2011
- Jeremy Piven Defends Miley Cyrus - Jan 29, 2011
- Miley Cyrus Seems To Be Growing Up Too Fast! - Dec 28, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's Ex, Josh Bowman Dating Miley Cyrus? - Feb 10, 2011
- Miley Cyrus in Brazil, goes for her sixth tattoo - May 18, 2011
- Kelly Osborne Comes To The Rescue Of Miley Cyrus - Dec 23, 2010
- Hemsworth's family likes Cyrus - Jul 03, 2012
- Miley Cyrus' ’ Forever’ Album On Hannah Montana Released - Oct 20, 2010
- Miley Cyrus keen to do charity work in Indonesia - Feb 18, 2011
- Cyrus wants to do charity in Indonesia - Feb 18, 2011