Middleton beats Timberlake as Hat Person of the YearJanuary 28th, 2012 - 4:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 28 (IANS) Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, known for her impeccable sense of style, has been named the Hat Person of the Year.
The title has been given to her by the Headwear Association, reports contactmusic.com.
She beat actor-singer Justin Timberlake for the crown.
Middleton takes the title from actor Johnny Depp, who won the honour in 2011.
- Depp voted 'hat' person of the year - Mar 17, 2011
- US men big fans of Pippa: Timberlake - Oct 31, 2011
- Jessica Biel hunts for wedding dress - Apr 10, 2012
- Catherine is perfect, says Mischa Barton - Aug 27, 2012
- Timberlake, West named most stylish men of 2011 - Dec 17, 2011
- Beckham named 'Sexiest Man On The Planet' - Jan 31, 2012
- Depp turns saviour for Patti Smith - Jun 07, 2012
- Justin Timberlake returns to music - Aug 09, 2012
- Kate Middleton supports Prince Harry - Sep 03, 2012
- Kate Middleton is fabulous: Joan Rivers - Oct 24, 2011
- Minogue wants to design for Kate - Mar 19, 2012
- Kate Middleton vows to support Prince Harry - Sep 03, 2012
- William and Kate to be Duke and Duchess of Cambridge post wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- William and Kate to be Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - Apr 29, 2011
- William wants Kate to be called 'princess' - May 01, 2011