Mia Farrow’s Brother Found DeadJune 17th, 2009 - 10:00 pm ICT by GD
Actress Mia Farrow’s brother Patrick Farrow passed away tragically on the late hours of Monday. Police barricaded the area surrounding the Farrow Gallery and Studio after discovering the dead body on early Tuesday morning. The police are reportedly smelling something fishy in the death of Patrick Farrow.
The dead body of Farrow was found in his Vermont Art Gallery in Castleton when authorities went investigating after receiving an emergency 911 call from Farrow’s artist wife Susan Farrow. The call was received at 11:30 p.m on Monday night, June 15. The 66 year old well known sculptor has been identified since then.
The artist couple lived in the the studio and gallery building. They owned and even worked in the converted church. Patrick used to live in Hollywood and Europe initially with his celebrity parents, Australian film director John Farrow and Irish actress Maureen O’Sullivan. Well over 30 years ago he had decided to head towards the historical town of Vermont, in pursuit of honing his skill in sculpture. He has been a professional sculptor for the past 35 years.
The dead body has been taken away for an autopsy to determine the cause of the death. The legal authorities have refrained from releasing additional information until the result of the autopsy was in their hand. In a written statement released on Tuesday, state police Lt. Timothy Oliver has declared that Farrow’s death was suspicious in nature.
Oliver told WPTZ- TV that though police were not exactly thinking of a foul play to be involved in the matter, certain things about the whole incident was suspicious. Without elaborating he told that some things were out of the ordinary at the scene of the death.
- Patrick Farrow Committed Suicide - Jun 19, 2009
- Mia Farrow's brother Patrick found dead - Jun 17, 2009
- Mia Farrow's sculptor brother found dead in his gallery - Jun 17, 2009
- Mia Farrow's brother killed himself: Report - Jun 18, 2009
- Mia Farrow posts photos of flower tributes to dead brother online - Jun 22, 2009
- Goa Police to probe if British woman was murdered - Jul 07, 2012
- Police to probe death of Jaipal Reddy's niece - Jun 20, 2011
- Mia Farrow to be honoured for human rights work - Jan 17, 2011
- 11-month-old Oliver Denning drowns while bathing - Jan 10, 2011
- Amy's autopsy fails to establish cause of death - Jul 26, 2011
- O'Sullivan beats Carter to win fourth world snooker crown - May 08, 2012
- Delhi teacher found dead - Jan 20, 2011
- Advani in second round - Aug 10, 2012
- Husband held for murder of Jaipal Reddy's niece (Second Lead) - Jun 22, 2011
- Resignation of doctor nothing to do with Batcha's death: VK Subburaj - Mar 21, 2011