Mel C denies marriage rumoursNovember 5th, 2008 - 10:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 5 (IANS) Former Spice girl Mel C insists she won’t rush down the aisle just because she’s pregnant with property developer boy friend Thomas Starr’s child. It had been claimed that the singer wanted to be a married woman before welcoming her first child into the world, reports thesun.co.uk.
But speaking on the Paul O’Grady Show — coincidentally guest-hosted by her ex-band mate Mel B, the singer said she’d marry Starr when the time feels right for them.
She also laughed off rumours that Victoria Beckham was on board to organise the ceremony.
“I know there’s been a lot of things written recently saying I’m getting married and they’ve mentioned the date and the church and that Victoria’s organising it, but, no, we’ve got no plans,” she said.
She added: “But, you know, we say we’ll get married one day but just not at the moment.”
- Spice Girls gear up for Royal reunion - Jan 29, 2012
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- When Victoria forgot son Brooklyn at home - May 01, 2012
- Posh launches new range of spectacles - Aug 09, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Victoria thrilled about having a girl: Mel C - Jun 10, 2011
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Victoria Beckham to have a girl? - Feb 05, 2011
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- David Beckham 'can't dance' - Jun 05, 2012
- Pregnant Emma bonds with bandmates - Feb 21, 2011
- Olympic rehearsals made Halliwell's birthday bizarre - Aug 28, 2012
- Mel C wants more children - Mar 07, 2010
- Mel C superstitious about marriage - May 16, 2011
- The Wanted perform at Beckham's son's birthday - Sep 04, 2012